The information you share with us may be used by Rhino and authorized applicators. We will not share your personal information with third parties other than these, or with any third party for their independent use without your permission.
Information We May Gather
When you visit our Website, we will not collect any personal information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily. While you may use our Website to learn about our products and offerings without disclosing any information about you, we may ask you to provide us with personal information including:
• Contact information (e.g. your name, address, city, state and zip code, E-mail address and telephone number),
• Testimonial, photo, video or other content related to your Rhino Linings experience
• Vehicle information (e.g. the make and model),
• Non-credit related marketing profile information (e.g. how you were referred to Rhino)
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to better serve you and answer your requests. We may obtain information in a number of ways including, but not limited to the following when you:
• Contact our customer service desk;
• Sign up and/or register for our electronic newsletter;
• Register with our Site or participate in another feature of our Site, such as product reviews;
• Enter into a contest or sweepstakes or respond to one of our surveys;
• Provide us with comments or suggestions; or
• Send us an E-mail (or fill in one of the forms on the Site – for purposes of this document, filling in such a form is considered the equivalent of sending an E-mail).
• Purchase, order, return, exchange or request certain information about our products and services;
• Request warranty or product repair services;
Newsletters & Special Offers
You may be provided the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter and to receive special offers as they become available, sent to the E-mail address you have provided when submitting your personal information.
E-mail to a Friend
If you use our referral program to inform a friend about our Website, we will ask you for the friend's name and E-mail address. We will automatically send the friend a one-time E-mail containing the information that you requested to be sent and a link to our Website. Rhino uses this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time per request E-mail.
You may opt-out of receiving newsletters and other offers by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our newsletters and special offer E-mails.
Visiting Our Sites
In general, you can visit our Site without telling us who you are or providing us with any information. However, we collect the IP (Internet protocol) addresses of all visitors to our Site and other related information such as page requests, browser type, operating system and average time spent on our Site. We use this information to monitor and improve our Site.
Use of Cookie Technology
Our Site use a technology called "cookies". A cookie is a tiny element of data that our Site can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognize you when you return. All pages on our Site where you are prompted to log in or that are customizable require that you accept cookies. If you have registered with our Site, these cookies (1) may let us know who you are, (2) are necessary to access your account information (stored on our computers) in order to deliver personalized services, and (3) will provide us and our service providers with information that we will use to personalize our Site in accordance with your preferences. You may set your Web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. However, should you decide not to accept cookies from our Site, you will limit the functionality we can provide when you visit our Site.
The only personal information our cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. Our cookies cannot read data from your computer. If you would like more technical information about how cookies work, take a look at http://www.cookiecentral.com.
Security of Personal Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention, or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites
In the unlikely event that Rhino Linings Corporation sells or transfers all or a portion of its business or assets to a third party acquirer, we reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you.
Privacy Contact Information
• By E-mail
• By Mail at (please include your E-mail address and phone number with your correspondence along with the information needed to support your request):
Rhino Linings Corporation
9151 Rehco Road
San Diego, CA 92121
Last Updated July 7, 2011